Consulting on Carver
results in Policy Governance®
training and consultation -
sixteen years and over 80 boards
- Experience with a broad set of organizations, boards, and situations
- Attended multiple training and seminar
events conducted by John Carver
- Thirty-eight years of
full-time professional service to
executive management teams.
A Short and Simple Route to Policy Governance
- Less than half the time required by other approaches
- Creates a stronger and longer lasting set of board practices
- Less complicated than other approaches
- More easily understood than other approaches
- More quickly applied than other approaches
Pure or Modified Carver Policy Governance?
Not all boards want a strict
Policy Governance. Boundary Management Consulting's approach allows boards
to govern the way they want to govern, adopting what fits them rather than forcing the
"right" way of governing on them. Boundary Management Consulting
provides flexibility. A board can create what fits them without
sacrificing the power and advantages of Policy Governance.
Lynn A. Walker, Ph.D.
Boundary Management Consulting
- Mailing Address:
11906 Autumn Lakes
Heights, MO 63043
- Telephone: 314-277-7324
- Email: WMPsych@msn.com